The application deadline for the MSc "Hydrocarbon Exploration and Exploitation" is set at 31 July 2023.
This deadline represents the latest date that a student may begin his application procedure.
An objective selection procedure is established. The Selection Committee will provide a final ranking list of eligible applicants.
An honours degree in any related subject to Earth Sciences and Engineering, preferably at upper second class level or above. Candidates holding an equivalent of a second class lower degree will also be considered. Professionals with different qualifications but relevant industrial experience – at least two years working experience in the Oil and Gas Industry – are also welcome to apply.
- For international students who already hold a Foreign Higher Education Degree and who wish to pursue their studies in a Hellenic University a recognition/certificate of equivalence of their Diplomas is necessary, granted by DOATAP (the Greek Accreditation Center for Foreign University Degrees).
- In the following link – http://18.104.22.168/2en.php – students can find a list of Foreign Higher Education Institutions, already recognized by Greek “NARIC”, which is the Hellenic “National Academic Recognition and Information Center”.
- If the University you have graduated from is on the above mentioned list you do not need to take any further action. Otherwise, graduates of Bachelor’s or Master’s degree programs from foreign Universities not included in the list, are required to submit a written “Application” to DOATAP.
- Obtaining this certificate before the beginning of the academic year does not constitute part of the selection process. Applicants whose previous Universities are not included in the NARIC list are welcome to apply for our Program and are advised to inform our Admissions team on this matter through their application form.
- International applicants selected for the Program will receive further assistance from our Administration team towards completing this procedure during the first semester of their studies.
English language requirements:
For admission to this Course, students must be able to provide satisfactory evidence of a level of attainment in English language.
IELTS requirements: an overall band score of 6.0 with no individual bands less than 5.5 pointers.
No need for submission of the English qualification is required if the applicant’s native language is English or he/she holds an English-taught degree.
If you have any questions about admissions please contact the admissions team.